We provide advice and consultations related to immunization.
We offer services related to:
– travel health: for those travelling to climatic regions with a higher risk of infectious and tropical diseases
– workplace health: for those exposed to the risk of serious work-related infectious diseases,
– other vaccines: for all those who want additional immunization for themselves or their children.
Counselling and vaccine administration is provided by an infectious disease specialist.
As regards prophylactic vaccination for children, counselling and vaccine administration is performed by a paediatrician.
We issue International Certificate of Vaccination and Prophylaxis.
We offer immunizations for:
- hepatitis B virus
- hepatitis A virus
- hepatitis A+B virus
- tetanus – diphtheria
- poliomyelitis, tetanus, diphtheria
- yellow fever
- meningococcal meningitis
- tick-borne encephalitis
- Japanese encephalitis – upon individual request