Twoja Klinika offers a wide range of surgical procedures known as “minor surgery”. The procedures are performed by experienced surgeons working in the department of general surgery and surgical outpatient clinic of Teaching Hospital of the Medical University of Bialystok and include:
- Water assisted liposuction (AquaLipo/Body-Jet)
- Lesion removal under local anesthesia
- Skin lesion excision with minor plastic repair
- Skin lesion excision with major plastic repair
- Cyst resection
- Deep subcutaneous, intramuscular or subfascial biopsy
- Incision and drainage of abscess
- Correction or removal of ingrown toenails
- Removal of stitches and sutures
- Wound dressing
- Treatment of hemangiomas and red birthmarks
- Treatment of chronic wounds (pressure, vascular, diabetic ulcers).
All procedures are performed in a special operative suite that meets all necessary standards so as to ensure patient safety and comfort.